Global Impact Case Study - Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo wanted to identify for its employees a volunteer project that would span across multiple cities and be conducted at the same time via a synchronized kickoff.
- Looking to partner with a nonprofit that aligned with their values, the company enlisted Global Impact to help facilitate the development and implementation of their volunteer project strategy.
- Identified and recommended charity partners to meet agreed upon criteria. Wells Fargo selected the meal packing opportunity offered through the nonprofit Rise Against Hunger.
- Developed and shared an agreed upon proposal between Wells Fargo and Rise Against Hunger; established communication between staff of both to coordinate logistics.
- Provided recruitment literature and marketing materials, which included promotional activities, talking points, and internal communications to explain the service projects to Wells Fargo staff.
- Conducted training of Wells Fargo leaders across the country to recruit and lead a team of 900 employee volunteers.
- Oversaw the initial day of service in 2017, including the logistics of coordinating 900 Wells Fargo team volunteers across seven locations in five cities to pack 130,000 meals for those in need.
- Planned two additional days of service, locations, and teams in May and September of 2018 and September 2019, expanding upon the success of 2017. Included an additional charity partner, MAP International, for the May 2018 event.
- Doubled meal-packing results of 2017 in 2018.
To achieve results like these, reach out to us here.